Mia and Khorina (friends):
- Do not know each other very well, but enjoy each other’s company.
- Khorina is perceptive of Mia’s uneasiness with public displays of affection, so she respectfully gives Mia her space.
- Mia is grateful, due to Khorina's thoughtfulness, thus feels more in her comfort-zone with Khorina.
- Khorina does not expect Mia to change, as they have been able to connect in spite of Mia's need-for-space.
- Khorina's accommodating nature makes her easy to get along with, for both Mia and Mekasha alike.
Mia and Mekasha (close friends):
- They are close despite Mekasha’s constant teasing (fully aware of how Mia dislikes it).
- Mia understands Mekasha’s mischievousness is not stemmed from ill-will.
- It’s at times when Mekasha is preoccupied or after Mekasha "gets it out of her system" that Mia can appreciate how genuinely full of joy Mekasha always is.
- Mekasha adores Mia, even moreso when Mia is uncomfortable ("oh ho ho~" ).
- Mekasha, however, wants Mia to come out of her shell and enjoy life to its fullest.
- Mekasha does not go about things in the best way, but genuinely cares for Mia (and Mia knows it).
Khorina and Mekasha (best friends):
- Khorina enjoys Mekasha’s clinginess. It makes Khorina feel like she is always acknowledged, needed, and that once together they feel in sync.
- Mekasha admires Khorina, is happy to share many similar interests with Khorina, and feels entirely comfortable around her.
- They’re both very open with each other, especially after discovering their fondness for the yuri-genre.
- Whether they’re acting like goofballs together, giggling over flowery romantic ideas, or enjoying good food, they’re inseparable.
** Although not clearly stated, Mia does not think much of yuri herself (she is not a fan, but is not against it either). I suppose if anyone were interested in attempting a yuri-esque piece, it would more likely involve Khorina and Mekasha (but is not limited to them). If anyone has questions regarding this topic, please ask via note or send us an email at: email@example.com
Post 3 out of 5Links from General Questions:
A: Submission forms may be noted to Mekasha's deviantart or mailed to the contest-specific email: firstname.lastname@example.orgA: Yes, more images can be found in this album along with other clarifications.
Links from Character-specific Questions:
Mia [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] (hairstyle options from post 3).
A: Basic information, such as the question above, is provided directly on the character references.(Information provided from post 3).Additional questions and answers may be added to this post during the contest.
Post 4 out of 5Special thanks to all artists who made this contest possible. Credits for all art can be found in imgur albums.Thanks for reading and showing interest in our contest.We hope to share a wonderful summer with everyone~*
Post 5 out of 5